Here are some work highlights.
Global Manufacturer with the Goal of Growth
- Developed strategic initiatives and marketing campaigns for a global organization. By understanding the industry and competitive landscape, developing new markets with product innovation proved successful.
- Led deliberate strategic planning and used actionable intelligence allowing the organization to overcome market barriers
- Implemented marketing initiatives including website development, back-end website migration, enhanced branding work, social media marketing, storytelling through video and more.
National Supplier with the Goal of Revitalization
- Reshaped business development activities and marketing campaigns of this multigenerational, family-owned company.
- Achieved this through product line expansions, the rebranding of the organizational identity, and the development of digital tools for the customer-based that maximized market leadership.
- Facilitated strategic planning with the executive team, led cross-departmental teams using authentic leadership principles and used market research to propel the organization towards success.
- Implemented marketing initiatives including the development of a web portal, SEO practices, website redesign, social media marketing, and more.
Regional Start-up with the Goal of Establishment
- Served as a coach to the entrepreneur to identify personal goals and professional goals in order to determine success and track progress.
- Facilitated the development of a business plan highlighting the importance of a focused line of service, pricing structure, client profiles, and social media plan.
Local Churches with the Goal of Relevance
- Mentored church leaders in communication ‘best practices’ to increase transparency, collaboration, efficiency, and information-sharing.
- Led workshops, presentations, and interactive sessions teaching leaders how to implement communication practices and improve tactics for greatest impact.