Depending on the context and situation, Skidmore Consulting develops a custom plan that addresses client challenges. When it comes to communication and leadership services, it may be appropriate for educate teams, lead innovation initiatives, collaborate with teams, advise leadership, or facilitate complex discussions.
- Service key sectors: Non-Profits & For-Profits for industries including construction, medical & pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and consumer products; Global B2B Organizations; Small to Mid-Sized Enterprises.
- Influence roles including Executives, Executive Teams, Boards, C-Suite Leaders, and Professional Teams
Here are some work highlights.
Global Manufacturer with the Goal of Growth
- Developed strategic initiatives and marketing campaigns for a global organization. By understanding the industry and competitive landscape, developing new markets with product innovation proved successful.
- Led deliberate strategic planning and used actionable intelligence allowing the organization to overcome market barriers
- Implemented marketing initiatives including website development, back-end website migration, enhanced branding work, social media marketing, storytelling through video and more.
National Supplier with the Goal of Revitalization
- Reshaped business development activities and marketing campaigns of this multigenerational, family-owned company.
- Achieved this through product line expansions, the rebranding of the organizational identity, and the development of digital tools for the customer-based that maximized market leadership.
- Facilitated strategic planning with the executive team, led cross-departmental teams using authentic leadership principles and used market research to propel the organization towards success.
- Implemented marketing initiatives including the development of a web portal, SEO practices, website redesign, social media marketing, and more.
Regional Start-up with the Goal of Establishment
- Served as a coach to the entrepreneur to identify personal goals and professional goals in order to determine success and track progress.
- Facilitated the development of a business plan highlighting the importance of a focused line of service, pricing structure, client profiles, and social media plan.
Local Churches with the Goal of Relevance
- Mentored church leaders in communication ‘best practices’ to increase transparency, collaboration, efficiency, and information-sharing.
- Led workshops, presentations, and interactive sessions teaching leaders how to implement communication practices and improve tactics for greatest impact.