Practice Empathy in Your Leadership
Now more than ever is the time for leaders, executives, and managers to practice empathy in their leadership practice. This training program is specifically designed to integrate empathy into varying aspects of leadership with a real-world focus on practical application.
How to be an empathetic leader
Sessions in the Empathetic Leadership Program
- Leading Teams with Empathy
- Creating and Mantaining an Empathetic Culture
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Resilience through Change
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
- Compassionate Communications for Leadership
- Navigating Uncertainty
- Excel in the Future of Work
Empathy as a Business Advantage
Interactive Program Format
Our interactive programs are designed to maximum virtual participation, allow for multi-locational collaboration within the learning process, and provide access to training created by Leadership Doctors.
Interactive Format Includes:
- 100% Virtual Program
- Live Online Trainings Designed by a Leadership Doctor
- Interactive Peer-Share Sessions
- Ideal Cohort Size of 2 -10 Participants
- Eight (8) Virtual Training Sessions (up to 90 Minutes)
Recommended Schedule options
- Weekly Training for 8 Weeks
- Monthly Training for 8 Months
Premium Development Program
- Virtual Program Launch Session (up to 60 Minutes)
- Eight (8) Virtual Training Sessions (up to 60 Minutes)
- Eight (8) Virtual Peer Share Sessions (up to 60 Minutes)
- Virtual Graduation Session (up to 30 Minutes)
Recommended Schedule Options
- Weekly Sessions for 10 Weeks
- Monthly Sessions for 10 Months
Our Approach to Training
By integrating leadership theory, practical resources, and real-world insights – our learning experiences are designed to next-level leaders, teams, and businesses. We incorporate four specific learning components into our sessions to spark powerful conversations and real-world impact for our learners.
- Learners engage information, theories, and materials relevant to the session’s identified learning objectives and learning behaviors.
- Learners discover points of application for themselves, their teams, and their organization from uncovered insights.
- Learners reflect on ways to apply information to their context, career, and future.
- Learners integrate findings into their work, team, and organization to strengthen their contexts.
Invest in your Business Leadership Today
Invest in Your Business Leaders Today
Have you considered the impact that stronger leaders may have on your organizations? Strong leaders are engaged and encourage employee engagement across the teams and groups they lead. Clifton & Harter share powerful research regarding engaged teams in It’s the Manager (2019).
- 41% lower absenteeism
- 70% fewer safety incidences
- 40% fewer quality defects
- 10% higher customer rating
- 17% higher productivity
- 20% higher sales
- 21% higher profitability
Are you ready to develop stronger leaders for a stronger business? Are you ready for empathy at work? Bring the Empathetic Leadership Program to your organization today – for stronger leaders, for a stronger business.