Leader Wellness Program

leader Wellness program by dr. Sarah Skidmore

Unlock practices and principles to understand leader wellness! During this program, Dr. Sarah shares real-world leader wellness insights with leaders as they seek to thrive within their work context. Through this learning journey, participants integrate leader wellness into their daily work life to understand that wellness is an active leadership practice – not a wishful destination!

integrate wellness into your leadership

  • 100% Virtual Program – Where is your favorite place to learn? For most folx, their favorite learning place is not in a rigid chair without their creature comforts within arms-reach! Because this program is a 100% virtual program, choose your most comfortable spot! Whether your home, office, or favorite coffee shop, we are happy you are here!

  • 6 Week Learning Journey – Our leaders completed the Leader Wellness Program in 6 weeks! Dr. Sarah designed this program to provide leaders the opportunity to engage, discover, reflect, and integrate learning components. We believe that applying insights into real-world settings throughout the learning journey is essential!

  • 6 Live & Online Learning Sessions12 Live & Online Learning Sessions – With Dr. Sarah’s curriculum in mind, plan on your learning journey to include 6 live and online learning sessions (60 minutes).
  • Leader Wellness Curriculum by Dr. Sarah Skidmore – Our proprietary wellness curriculum includes understanding your individual leadership DNA, unlocking practices relevant to your professional setting that promote leader wellbeing, and leveraging proven methodologies to grow your leadership muscle.

enhance your learning journey

  • Individualized Track – Add the optional individualized track to your learning journey experience! Our learners who opt for the individualized track receive 6 one-to-one appointments with a Leadership Doctor during their program. During these weekly sessions, learners contextualize program insights further and enhance their learning journey with the support of a Leadership Doctor.
Option 1
$3,060
  • Leader Wellness Program
Option 2
$4,590
  • Program + Individualized Track

after you apply to the leader wellness program

After you apply, check your inbox for an email from Skidmore Consulting. In that email, we provide you a link to schedule your complimentary appointment with Dr. Sarah Skidmore. During your appointment with Dr. Sarah, she will share program-specific insights, answer any questions, and confirm your virtual seat in the program. Note that a 25% deposit is due after a participant in accepted into the program. The remaining 75% is due either before the program start date or with a 3-installment payment plan based on participant determination. Specific terms and details are provided to participant during their complimentary appointment.

submit a question regarding our programs for leaders