StRonger Global Teams for a Stronger Business
Organizations continue to transform and develop within the global environment. From multi-locational teams, the business mergers and acquisitions to corporate restructuring – teams continue to become diverse. And continue to have an increasingly global characteristic. Global is not just limited to a physical location. A global mindset recognizes culture’s impacts on decision-making, communication, and strategic actions. Now is the time to invest in strengthening your team through the Global Team Development Program.
Learning Outcomes and Behaviors OF THE PROGRAM
The Global Team Development Program is focused on developing teams to thrive in a global setting.
- Understand the global mindset to team development
- Maximize collaboration and communication across global teams
- Unlock ‘next practices’ for global teams
- Empower teams to thrive in global work environments
Each session has specific learning objectives and behaviors that develop Virtual Leadership Excellence.
Global Teams in a Virtual World
The Global Team Development Program develops teams to thrive using a global mindset. Teams maximize their global perspective with practical resources, micro-lessons by Leadership Doctors, and real-world discussions. Developing a global mindset is necessary for team success and for businesses to remain competitive in the international talent market.
- Global Mindset & Global Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Team Climate
- Unlocking the Dimensions of National Culture
- Dynamics of Hybrid Team
- Generational Considerations and Communication Preferences
- Creating Belonging within a Team
- Working with Personality Types
- Successful Team Alignment Practices
The Global Team Business Advantage
Interactive Program Format
Our interactive programs are designed to maximize virtual participation, allow for multi-locational collaboration within the learning process, and provide access to training created by Leadership Doctors.
Interactive Format Includes:
- 100% Virtual Program
- Live Online Trainings Designed by a Leadership Doctor
- Interactive Sessions
- Ideal Cohort Size of 2 -10 Participants
- Eight (8) Virtual Training Sessions (up to 90 Minutes)
Recommended Schedule options
- Weekly Training for 8 Weeks
- Monthly Training for 8 Months
Premium Development Program
- Virtual Program Launch Session (up to 60 Minutes)
- Eight (8) Virtual Training Sessions (up to 60 Minutes)
- Eight (8) Virtual Peer Share Sessions (up to 60 Minutes)
- Virtual Graduation Session (up to 30 Minutes)
Recommended Schedule Options
- Weekly Sessions for 10 Weeks
- Monthly Sessions for 10 Months
Our Approach to Training
By integrating leadership theory, practical resources, and real-world insights – our learning experiences are designed to next-level leaders, teams, and businesses. We incorporate four specific learning components into our sessions to spark powerful conversations and real-world impact for our learners.
- Learners engage information, theories, and materials relevant to the session’s identified learning objectives and learning behaviors.
- Learners discover points of application for themselves, their teams, and their organization from uncovered insights.
- Learners reflect on ways to apply information to their context, career, and future.
- Learners integrate findings into their work, team, and organization to strengthen their contexts.
Invest in your Business Leadership Today
Invest in Your Business Leaders Today
Have you considered the impact that stronger leaders may have on your organizations? Strong leaders are engaged and encourage employee engagement across the teams and groups they lead. Clifton & Harter share powerful research regarding engaged teams in It’s the Manager (2019).
- 41% lower absenteeism
- 70% fewer safety incidences
- 40% fewer quality defects
- 10% higher customer rating
- 17% higher productivity
- 20% higher sales
- 21% higher profitability
Are you ready to develop stronger leaders for a stronger business? Are you ready for strong global teams to lead your business? Bring the Global Team DevelopmentProgram to your organization today.