Strengthen Your Business
Recruiting, hiring and retaining an Organizational Development and Organizational Effectiveness Department is not easy!
Then, consider the salaries of the Senior Director of Organizational Effectiveness (avg. $161,000), along with key management roles of Director of Organizational Development (avg. $149,000) and Head of Learning and Development (avg. $118,000).
Now, let’s add on the salaries of critical team members including Leadership Consultant (avg. $52,000), Learning Consultant (avg. $76,000), Executive Coach (avg. $158,000), Instructional Designer (avg. $73,000), Corporate Trainer (avg. $52,000), Program Administrator ($53,000), and Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator (avg. $64,000).
Plus the costs of benefits and technology – you’d have a million dollar team!
Develop your Organization with our Team
By leveraging our Fractional Organizational Development Team, clients have access to strategy and implementation services.
- Learning Program Development
- 360 Degree Programs
- Leader Development Programs
- Change Management Consulting
- Workforce Development
- Succession Planning
- Strategy Development
- Executive Development and Facilitation
- Organizational Culture Transformation
- Executive Coaching
- Team and Group Coaching
- Organizational Development Strategies
- Organizational Audits
- Organizational Effectiveness Strategies
- Instructional Design
- Learning Program Facilitation
- Leadership Assessments including Culture, Personality, Strengths, and more*
Fractional Support Based On Your Budget
Organizations should be prepared to make an annual commitment with monthly retainers starting at $7,500 USD.
*Additional third-party costs for assessments based on the number of participants.