Does your organization need a custom certificate program specific to your operations or industry? The Leadership Doctors and learning experts at The Leadership Hospital are here to help. Using our proven process, access a consultation with a Leadership Doctor, receive insights from our in-depth analysis and receive a custom program that fits your needs.
Key Elements within the certificate
Certificate Duration: 4 Weeks
Delivery: Virtual Learning (add-on option for in-person kick-off and/or in-person graduation)
- Access to an Online Learning Community
- Week 1 – participants in three two-hour live sessions with a Leadership Doctor
- Week 2 – participants in three two-hour live sessions with a Leadership Doctor
- Week 3 – participants in three two-hour live sessions with a Leadership Doctor
- Week 4 – participants in three two-hour live sessions with a Leadership Doctor
- Access to digital learning resources
- Compete the Certificate Project
In-depth Needs Analysis and Consultation
Timing: One Month
About: Our Learning Team works with the client to complete a Needs Analysis and learn about the organization’s specific learning needs. Our Leadership and Learning Experts use these insights to develop the custom certificate.
Key Deliverables: (1) Needs Analysis and (1) Certificate Recommendation
Certificate and Program Development
Timing: One – Three Months for Development
About: Our Learning Team, including Leadership Doctors, Instructional Designers, and Learning Consultants, work together to develop the certificate program based on the client’s needs analysis.
Key Deliverables: (1) Certificate Syllabus, (4) Curriculum Outline by Week, (4) Digital Learning Resources, (12) Live Session Facilitator’s Guides, (12) Live Session Presentations, (1) Project Framework
Live Cohort Facilitation
Timing: Monthly Virtual Cohorts, Scheduled based on Client Need
About: One of our Leadership Doctors facilitates the learning cohorts of the four-week certificate. Clients determine the timing and offering of the live cohorts of 3-20 participants.
Key Deliverables: Set-up and Access to the Online Learning Community for Participants, (12) Two-hour Live Sessions with a Leadership Doctor, Project Grading based on the Rubric by a Learning Expert, Digital Certificates for Participants upon Completion, (1) On-going Course Development by the Learning Team
Certificate Earning Criteria
Participants earn their Certificate based on the below earning criteria
- Passing the final project by earning an 80% of higher (based on rubric) within 2 attempts
- Participating in at least 75% of the synchronous training sessions
- Compete coursework outlined in the program