a strengths based approach to leadership Services
Stronger Leaders for Stronger Businesses
For businesses with multi-locational, hybrid, or remote teams, The Leadership Hospital® offers innovative solutions to develop stronger leaders for stronger businesses. Our Leadership Doctors help clients experiencing leadership skills gaps across management levels, challenged by disengaged teams or employees, or suffering from organizational culture challenges. The Leadership Hospital strengthens organizations around the globe by focusing on Strategy, Leaders, Teams, and Systems. Move from leadership pain to strength using our proven process, proprietary training programs, and signature services to upskill your talent with leadership capabilities to build a leadership bench, build teams that next-level your success, and experience culture transformation to drive business sustainability and prepare your organization for the future of work.
More on The Leadership Hospital
Skidmore Consulting LLC dba The Leadership Hospital – a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), WBENC Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), NGLCC Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE), and DisabilityIN Certified Disability Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE) – moves clients from Leadership Pain to Strength through Leadership Training, Leader Development, Leader Coaching, and Business Consulting so that teams excel in the future of work. Leveraging The Leadership Hospital, clients work directly with Leadership Doctors & Leadership Practitioners to strengthen their leadership through the firm’s proven process. Headquartered in Florida, USA, their Leadership Doctors & Leadership Practitioners serve clients worldwide – from Canada to Mexico to Germany to Australia and more. The firm focuses on four key areas of Strategy, Leaders, Teams, and Systems to strengthen organizations. Clients may engage in leadership training, change management services, online learning programs, digital strategy and innovation, and executive coaching through the firm’s services. The firm works with diverse leaders and certified diverse businesses and provides leadership training and business consulting to corporate and Fortune 500 clients. Whether working with executives, middle managers, employee resource groups (ERG), or emerging professionals – our team envisions a world with stronger leadership.
What makes The Leadership Hospital different
- Our work is framed by the vision of a world with stronger leadership
- Move from leadership pain to strength by working with our Leadership Doctors
- Strengthen your leaders and create thriving teams through our Specialized Services
- Utilize our Proven Process to receive tailored treatment plans, in-depth diagnostics, and specialized consultations with Leadership Doctors
- Gain direct access to a Leadership Network that is filled with diverse Leadership Doctors, Leadership Practitioners, and Business Experts specialized in moving clients from leadership pain to strength
about Our leadership clients
We partner with teams to move them from Leadership Pain to Strength. We support clients by providing comprehensive leadership training, leader development, and business consulting as they develop stronger leaders for stronger businesses.
some of our client testimonials
- “It has been wonderful… Dr. Sarah has been a huge help! I’ve been more than pleased, extremely pleased and I’m definitely a long-time customer” – Dr. Tracey, Diverse Business Owner of GT Empowerment Services LLC
- “She always reassures and wants to assess that you as a client are getting what you need… as a result of my work with her I am proud to announce that I was able to begin building some of my 4 figure clientele… the investment that I made with her definitely has returned full” – Lynnette Phillips, Diverse Business Owner of Empower Your Possibilities
- “The NGLCC is proud to work with Dr. Sarah Skidmore… as part of our Chamber Leadership Alliance, which is a cross-segment training program to help chamber leaders of diverse LGBT, ethnic and racial minorities, chambers learn, grow, and scale… Dr. Sarah is so great at providing continuity in her learning experiences and making sure she’s meeting her clients exactly where they are at… I frankly cannot say enough positive things about our experience of working with Dr. Sarah. I would recommend Skidmore consulting to anyone looking to enhance and grow their own business practices or to help their teams learn, grow, scale, succeed together. Truly an incredible leader” – Sabrina Kent, Senior Vice President of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- “What I love most about working with Skidmore Consulting is Sarah’s presence and attentiveness and the fact that she knows so much about leadership… Sarah Skidmore’s impact on me, again it built my confidence and it brought me more money” – Tonya Tolson, Diverse Business Owner of Luminous Connections
- Make sure to watch our client testimonials
Some of our google 5 Star reviews
- “Exceptional service! It was a pleasure working with Dr. Skidmore, she is very responsive and quite the insightful leader. Can’t recommend her services enough!” – Fortune 500 Client
- “Dr Sarah Skidmore will masterfully hold space and provide tools along your leadership journey” – LGBT+ Leader
- “Professional, personal and innovative. I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Skidmore.” – Diverse Business Owner
- “She is an expert and has helped us navigate new horizons.”- Dr. Sarah’s work with their LGBT+ Affirming Organization
- “Dr. Sarah is the TRUTH!!! She is serious about her craft… You cannot find a more knowledgeable and caring professional. Trust her with your consulting needs, you will NOT be disappointed.” – Diverse Business Owner
TOP INDUSTRIES SKIDMORE CONSULTING SERVES
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Service Providers
- Finance & Insurance Industries
- Information and Technology Service Providers
- Healthcare Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)
TOP PROFESSIONS SKIDMORE CONSULTING TRAINS AND CONSULTS
- CEOs & Executives
- HR Professionals
- Suppleir Diversity Professionals
- L&D Professionals
- Middle Managers
- Emerging Leaders
Here are a few important statements we aim to embody.
Motivation // Stronger Leaders for Stronger Businesses
Focus // move your teams and leaders from leadership pain to strength so that your business thrives in the future of work
Vision Statement // envisioning a world with stronger leadership
Mission Statement // cultivating stronger people leaders, thriving teams, and sustainable organizations
Diversity & Inclusion Statement // celebrating the strengths of all leaders and fostering belonging across our ecosystem
Sustainability Statement // infusing sustainable thinking, decisions & actions into our leadership practices
Proudly certified as a diverse supplier
LGBT Supplier of Leadership consulting Services
Skidmore Consulting is a Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE) from the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), the largest LGBT business advocacy organization in the world. The firm is also a proud member of The Pride Chamber, Central Florida’s LGBT Chamber of Commerce.
Woman-owned Supplier of leader Development programs and more
Skidmore Consulting holds a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification & a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Certification from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The WBE Certification & WOSB Certification affirm that Skidmore Consulting is a woman-owned, operated and controlled business.
Disability Owned Business Enterprise of Team programs and leadership training
Skidmore Consulting holds a Disability Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE) Certification from DisabilityIN.
NAICS Codes for Skidmore Consulting Services
923100: Administration of Education Programs
611710: Educational Support
611430: Professional Development & Management Training / Continuing Education Seminars or Conferences
541611: Strategic Planning Consulting Services
541612: Human Resource Consulting Services / Organization Development Consulting Services
541618: Other Management Consulting Services
powerful network of leadership consultants
The Leadership Hospital has a network of Leadership Doctors and Leadership Practitioners. Based on client need and leadership challenge, we pair clients with the Leadership Doctor or Leadership Practitioner to move from leadership pain to strength.