a strengths based approach to leadership Services
MOVE FROM LEADERSHIP PAIN TO STRENGTH
For companies who want stronger leaders and thriving teams, we move organizations from leadership pain to strength. Leverage our credentialed network of Leadership Doctors & Leadership Practitioners and access our proven process so that your business excels in the future of work. Our specialized consultations, in-depth assessments, validated methods, and propriety training increase employee engagement and team productivity.
about Dr. Sarah Skidmore’s Firm
Skidmore Consulting LLC – a WBENC Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), WBENC Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), NGLCC Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE), and DisabilityIN Certified Disability Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE) – moves clients from Leadership Pain to Strength through Leadership Training, Leader Development and Business Consulting. Leveraging The Leadership Hospital powered by Skidmore Consulting, clients work directly with Leadership Doctors & Leadership Practitioners to strengthen their leadership through the firm’s proven process. Headquartered in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA, their Leadership Doctors & Leadership Practitioners serve clients worldwide – from Canada to Mexico to Germany to Australia and more. Skidmore Consulting specializes in leadership training, change management, online learning, digital strategy and innovation, and leadership retreats for businesses. Not only does Skidmore Consulting work with diverse leaders and certified diverse businesses, the firm also provides leadership training and business consulting to corporate and Fortune 500 clients. Whether working with executives, middle managers, employee resource groups (ERG), or emerging professionals – the Skidmore Consulting team envisions a world with stronger leadership.
What makes skidmore Consulting different
- Our work is framed by the Skidmore Consulting vision of a world with stronger leadership.
- Our clients move from leadership pain to strength by working with the Skidmore Consulting Leadership Doctors.
- Our clients strengthen their leaders and create thriving teams through the specialized services by Skidmore Consulting.
- Our clients receive tailored treatment plans, in-depth diagnostics, and specialized consultations with Leadership Doctors thanks to the Skidmore Consulting proven process.
- Our clients have direct access to a Leadership Network that is filled with diverse Leadership Doctors, Leadership Practitioners and Business Experts who hold specialization to move clients from leadership pain to strength.
about skidmore leadership clients
Skidmore Consulting partners with leaders and teams to move them from Leadership Pain to Strength. We support clients by providing comprehensive leadership training, leader development, and business consulting in the virtual environment.
some of our client testimonials
- “It has been wonderful… Dr. Sarah has been a huge help! I’ve been more than pleased, extremely pleased and I’m definitely a long-time customer” – Dr. Tracey, Diverse Business Owner of GT Empowerment Services LLC
- “She always reassures and wants to assess that you as a client are getting what you need… as a result of my work with her I am proud to announce that I was able to begin building some of my 4 figure clientele… the investment that I made with her definitely has returned full” – Lynnette Phillips, Diverse Business Owner of Empower Your Possibilities
- “The NGLCC is proud to work with Dr. Sarah Skidmore… as part of our Chamber Leadership Alliance, which is a cross-segment training program to help chamber leaders of diverse LGBT, ethnic and racial minorities, chambers learn, grow, and scale… Dr. Sarah is so great at providing continuity in her learning experiences and making sure she’s meeting her clients exactly where they are at… I frankly cannot say enough positive things about our experience of working with Dr. Sarah. I would recommend Skidmore consulting to anyone looking to enhance and grow their own business practices or to help their teams learn, grow, scale, succeed together. Truly an incredible leader” – Sabrina Kent, Senior Vice President of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- “What I love most about working with Skidmore Consulting is Sarah’s presence and attentiveness and the fact that she knows so much about leadership… Sarah Skidmore’s impact on me, again it built my confidence and it brought me more money” – Tonya Tolson, Diverse Business Owner of Luminous Connections
- Make sure to watch our client testimonials
just a few of our google 5 Star reviews
- “Exceptional service! It was a pleasure working with Dr. Skidmore, she is very responsive and quite the insightful leader. Can’t recommend her services enough!” – Fortune 500 Client
- “Dr Sarah Skidmore will masterfully hold space and provide tools along your leadership journey” – LGBT+ Leader
- “Professional, personal and innovative. I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Skidmore.” – Diverse Business Owner
- “She is an expert and has helped us navigate new horizons.”- Dr. Sarah’s work with their LGBT+ Affirming Organization
- “Dr. Sarah is the TRUTH!!! She is serious about her craft… You cannot find a more knowledgeable and caring professional. Trust her with your consulting needs, you will NOT be disappointed.” – Diverse Business Owner
TOP INDUSTRIES SKIDMORE CONSULTING SERVES
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Service Providers
- Finance & Insurance Industries
- Information and Technology Service Providers
- Healthcare Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)
TOP PROFESSIONS SKIDMORE CONSULTING TRAINS AND CONSULTS
- CEOs & Executives
- HR Professionals
- Suppleir Diversity Professionals
- L&D Professionals
- Middle Managers
- Emerging Leaders
Skidmore Consulting statements
Here are a few important statements we aim to embody.
Focus // move your teams and leaders from leadership pain to strength so that your business thrives in the future of work
Vision Statement // envisioning a world with stronger leadership
Mission Statement // cultivating stronger people leaders, thriving teams, and sustainable organizations
Diversity & Inclusion Statement // celebrating the strengths of all leaders and fostering belonging across our ecosystem
Sustainability Statement // infusing sustainable thinking, decisions & actions into our leadership practices
Proudly certified as a diverse supplier
LGBT Supplier of Leadership consulting Services
Skidmore Consulting is a Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (LGBTBE) from the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), the largest LGBT business advocacy organization in the world. The firm is also a proud member of The Pride Chamber, Central Florida’s LGBT Chamber of Commerce.
Woman-owned Supplier of leader Development programs and more
Skidmore Consulting holds a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification & a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Certification from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The WBE Certification & WOSB Certification affirm that Skidmore Consulting is a woman-owned, operated and controlled business.
Disability Owned Business Enterprise of Team programs and leadership training
Skidmore Consulting holds a Disability Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE) Certification from DisabilityIN.
NAICS Codes for Skidmore Consulting Services
923100: Administration of Education Programs
611710: Educational Support
611430: Professional Development & Management Training / Continuing Education Seminars or Conferences
541611: Strategic Planning Consulting Services
541612: Human Resource Consulting Services / Organization Development Consulting Services
541618: Other Management Consulting Services
powerful network of leadership consultants
Skidmore Consulting has a network of Leadership Doctors and Leadership Practitioners. Based on client need and leadership challenge, we pair clients with the Leadership Doctor or Leadership Practitioner to move from leadership pain to strength.